HSUPA Wi-fi USB Modem for Laptops for surfing superior-pace wireless internet on your laptop computer.
Picture becoming able to access wireless internet on your personal computer not just in your regional cafe, but any place you go: in the park, on the bus, and any home of any dwelling. How is it attainable? This three.5G enabled HSPDA USB modem (also compatible with 3G and decrease) features superior-pace wireless connectivity for Home windows laptops and netbooks on HSPA networks. With download speeds of up to 7.2Mbps, you can love searching the internet, emailing your good friends, and chatting on the web, all at speeds comparable to general public Wi-Fi hotspots. No issue in which you are in the planet, you can hook up to the internet on superior-pace tri-band UMTS networks or drop back again to quad-band GSM/EDGE networks. This wireless modem also enables you to send and get SMS messages and manage your SIM card’s phonebook on your personal computer.
Setting up and using this HSUPA wireless modem is brief and simple. Just slip your SIM card into the modem and hook up the modem to a no cost USB port on your personal computer. Your personal computer will detect the modem and begin installing the application from the USB stick mechanically. The application has preset configurations for networks all above the planet and will track down available networks in your place mechanically. You can also manually configure your network and link options. The user friendly interface makes configuring your network and managing your SMS messages and mobile phone e book brief and simple.
With astounding operation and day-to-day practicality for a wide range of end users, this wireless modem is confident to sell speedily. So get yours now and start out surfing the web tomorrow. Or acquire in bulk to give everybody in you office superior-pace wireless internet. From your best source of superior excellent wholesale electronics, Chinavasion.
At a Look…
- three.5G and decrease
- Connects by using HSPDA or EDGE
- Tri-Band UMTS
- 7.2Mbps download
- 2Mbps upload
- SMS supervisor
China Maker Technical specs
- Main Function: HSUPA Wi-fi USB Modem
- Community Compatibility: Globally use with tri-band UMTS (850/1900/2100MHz) and quad-band GSM/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Wi-fi Info Speed: 7.2Mbps (download) 2Mbps (upload)
- Suitable SIM: Supports three.5G able and backwards compatible with 3G, 2.5G and 2G SIM playing cards
- Car Detect or Manual Selection of network, link, manner (UMTS or GSM), and band
- APN Configuration: Choose your APN from predefined listing or enter your own APN options
- Software package Interface: Internet Relationship, SMS Manager, Phonebook Manager
- Software package Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- SMS: Handle SMS messaging immediately on your Computer
- Operating Technique Compatibility: Home windows 2000, XP, Vista (32 bit variation only)
- Plug and Participate in: No CD essential for Home windows
– SIM card slot
– USB important
- Indicator: Solitary color LED indicator
- Proportions (mm): 93 (L) x 28 (W) x 13 (H)
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Maker Ref: UFMSYLII2F
- For listing of HSUPA networks in your place, be sure to take a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listing_of_HSUPA_networks
- Send out and get SMS from your personal computer
- Handle your mobile phone e book contacts on your personal computer
- SMS Tone: Person described inform tone when modem gets an SMS
- Micro SD card slot is for decoration only
- Model CVBJ-K35
- USB Cable
- Installation Information – English
FAQ – Often Questioned Questions
- Wherever can I find a listing of HSUPA networks in my place?
For a whole listing of compatible networks, be sure to see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listing_of_HSUPA_networks
- Can I use this wireless modem with my 2G or 2.5G card? Can I use it with Edge?
Certainly. This modem supports 2G, 2.5G, 3G, and three.5G playing cards.
- Do I need to have any additional application to use this HSUPA wireless modem?
No. The only application you will need to have is inside the USB important.
- What sort of download speeds can I anticipate with this HSUPA wireless modem?
This modem supports download speeds of up to 7.2Mbps. Actual download speeds rely on variables this kind of as your support supplier, your proximity to the foundation-station and how a lot of other people today are sharing the general bandwidth.
- Can I use this modem for downloading motion pictures and taking part in enormous multiplayer online games on the internet?
No. At the speeds existing networks help, this modem is best for features like searching the internet, sending email messages, and chatting on the web.
- How does this machine function? Do I need to have to have some arrangement with the phone corporation?
The machine calls for a SIM card. You can hook up to the internet on superior-pace tri-band UMTS networks if your regional place supports this. If your place has no UMTS, then you can even now hook up to the slower quad-band GSM/EDGE networks which are available in all places. You must make confident that your SIM card is not locked (password shielded) as this may perhaps lead to challenges.
Visit the web-site: http://www.electronicschinawholesale.com
You will find a great deal much more.
- Login for Wholesale Discount Price
- Written by: B.H.
Current Critiques: one This product was extra to our catalog on Friday 19 June, 2009.
Critiques for: (HSUPA Wi-fi USB Modem for Laptops)
HSUPA Wi-fi USB Modem for Laptops Wonderful!!by Lord Albano Coelho – on 07/02/2009
I am impressed in a way I never ever however I would be with a modem. Flawlessly made application – Cell Hook up – and motorists set up (to start with use only). The application is able to detect the carrier and automobile-hook up using the suitable profile. This ought to function for any major around the world carrier if not a fairly simple and easy manual configuration of a new profile gets you surfing in no time. A lot more stable and dependable than most modems sold or bundled by Vodafone in Europe and no agreement both. SMS and Phonebook options function good as effectively. On the down aspect it is not supported (still) in Linux if not it would be best (5 stars).